The animal kingdom is full of surprises and wonders. Animals can out up exception talent and feature at times. Owls are considered to be one of the wisest animals in the animal kingdom. There are various stories which tell us about the wisdom of the owls. Kids would love to hear all those stories of owl wisdom and intelligence. You can share such stories with your kids while making this owl craft.
You can make this pretty owl craft from colored paper to beautify your home. This will surely help your home to look beautiful. Kids can use this owl craft to beautify their room. This beautiful owl can be made with different colored paper. You will be able to make this craft easily at home.
Paper Heart Shaped Owl Craft
- Colored paper in different colors; red, blue, black, yellow, white.
- A pair of scissors
- A working table
✨ Step 1: Creating the Base
- The first and foremost step is to collect the material required to make the paper craft.
- Now take a red colored sheet.
- Lay it on the working table.
- Draw a heart shape of the size of the owl face on the red paper.
- Cut along the drawn heart shape on the red paper.
- You get your paper heart shaped owl craft base.
✨ Step 2: Making the top of the base
- Now we will be making the top of the base for the paper owl craft.
- Take a red colored sheet of paper.
- Now draw a smaller heart shape on the red paper.
- Cut along the drawn edges of the heart shape.
- Stick the heart on top of the bigger heart shape keeping the mid rib of the two heart shapes aligned to each other.
✨ Step 3: Making the eyes of the owl
- Now we will be making the eyes for the owl.
- Take a white paper sheet and then draw two circles on it.
- Cut the two circles.
- Stick the circles on the two sides of the mid rib of the heart shape of the face.
✨ Step 4: Making the eyeballs
- Now we will be making the eyeballs for the owl paper craft.
- Take a black colored paper.
- Draw two small hearts on the black colored paper.
- Use a pair of scissors to cut the hearts.
- Stick the two black hearts inside the white circles which were previously stuck on the face of the owl.
✨ Step 5: Making the nose and horns
- Now we will be making horns for the owl and the nose.
- Take a black sheet and draw two triangles on it.
- Now cut these two triangles.
- Stick one of the triangles at the back of one hump of the face and other on the other hump of the face of the owl.
- For the nose of the owl, take a yellow colored sheet and draw a small sized heart on it.
- Cut the heart with a pair of scissors.
- Stick the nose in the middle of the face of the owl.
✨ Step 6: Making the mouth of the owl craft
- An owl will look incomplete without a mouth, so let us make one for our owl.
- Take a black colored sheet.
- Fold it in half.
- Draw a half heart along the mid rib of the folded paper.
- Now cut along this drawn line.
- You will get a heart shape on unfolding.
- Stick this black heart beneath the yellow nose of the owl.
- Make sure you align the kid ribs of the base heart with this black heart while sticking.
✨ Step 7: Making the feet of the owl
- Now we will be making the feet of the owl and completing the mouth as well.
- Take a blue colored paper and cut a smaller sized heart shape as compared to the previously cut black heart shape.
- Now stick the blue heart inside the black heart shape.
- For the feet of the owl take a yellow colored paper.
- Draw two small hearts kn the yellow sheet of paper.
- Cut these two heart shapes out.
- Stick these two heart shapes at the base of the owl paper craft.
✨ Step 8: Make the wings of the owl
- Now draw a large size heart shape on the black paper.
- Cut the drawn heart shape.
- Cut this heart in half along the mid rib of the heart.
- Now these two halves of the black heart shape will be stuck on the two different sides of the owl shape.
✨ Step 9: Stick the wings to the owl body
- Stick these two halves of the heart shapes on the either side of the owl craft.
- Your paper owl craft is ready to decorate your home.
- Your kids will love to decorate their room with this pretty, colorful owl craft.
This pretty craft will surely make your kids happy. You can check out more paper crafts on K4 craft. We would live to hear from you. You can share your experience and stories with us in the comments section given below. We will come up with more such interesting articles for you. Until then keep smiling and creating with K4 Craft!
You’ll also like:
- Paper Fox Craft for Kids – Step by Step Tutorial
- Paper Caterpillar Craft for Kids – Step by Step Tutorial
- Paper Bee Craft for Kids – Step by Step Tutorial
- Paper Dog Craft for Kids – Step by Step Tutorial
- 3D Paper Apple Craft for Kids – Step by Step Tutorial