Origami Flowers : Your’s beautifully (Step by Step tutorial)
Each of the vast diversity of flowers has a tale to tape. Nature has these flowers in abundance and it looks the best when embellished on those branches and leaves. For you, we have origami flowers. Not the original ones, but nothing less beautiful as compared to the real ones.
You can get the charm of the original flowers by just following a few simple steps. So if you have already made up your minds and are all geared up for a kickstart, then let us begin on this rosy journey. Origami flowers are most attracting and popular among various designs. Here, you can find several step by step tutorial for beautiful origami flowers.
You may like: How To Make a Origami Paper Jumping Frog
The Tiara Flowers
- These adorably beautiful will make you feel as if plucked straight off from a garden. You can easily make it at your own convenience. It certainly does require patience if you have to make too many of these flowers but this is not time taking at all. And you would not require too many materials also. The origami papers, tiara wire and colored paints will suffice for this idea of origami flowers. The picture depicts a step by step tutorial of how to make a perfect origami flower.
- All you need to do is to follow the steps. You can add your own creativity and decorate it the way you want with your favorite colors. This can be used at various occasions. Be it a theme based event or any pre- wedding function. Even for a fancy dress competition, this can be used without any hesitation.
- After reading all of this, I am pretty sure you would want to make it. Try doing it as soon as possible and give us your reviews too.
The All Time Favorite
- These are your all time favorite flowers, be it for drawing or observing. These are the first flowers that children are taught to draw. So let us know how do we make this using step by step origami flowers idea.
- You need the basic origami paper, the paper stick for the stem of the flower and paints. You can also use the artificial bud as available in the market or draw it on your own. It is very easy to make also. If does not require any expertise or very creative hands and minds.
- These flower can be made in bunches and decorated in vases in your drawing room. They can also be used as a craft idea for your upcoming art and craft workshop session. It is indeed a great way to encourage children to take up some innovative activity.
- All these stated, now it is your call. Make and Decorate.
The water flowers now in your hands
- Oh! Even the fairies would love to have these flowers pinned to their braids. This is a very soothing and pleasant color. The texture and shape of the flower can immediately strike anyone’s heart towards itself.
- The step by step tutorial of this origami flowers will it furthermore easier for you to make them. All that you have to do is carefully follow the procedure and there you go.
- You do not require expensive materials also. Just a few origami papers, paints, brushes and the artificial pollen buds are all that you need to make these beautiful flowers. You can design it your own way and work out all your magic over here.
- These can be used as decorative elements for anything that you make. These decorative flowers are much in demand these days and it will be great if you know and are able to make these flowers. You can decorate your scrap book cover with it. It can be used for wall decor or basket decoration just to name a few.
- Keep creating.
Best in a bunch
- These types of flowers are used in many bouquets and they are often the background in many pictures and painting. Owing to their unique texture and form, they have gained extreme popularity. It is always exciting to try something different and unique. Let us do it too.
- This might look very complex to make because they look best in a bunch and it might be difficult to make so many flowers that to of this kind. But you need not worry at all. Our step by step tutorial of how to make origami flowers will help you through this. You can now make it easily by just following the simple steps.
- You do not require a carton full of materials to make a basket full of these flowers. All that you need are colored origami flowers papers, paints and brushes.
- It is preferable if you make it in bunches and of different colors. It gives a much attractive look and will also grace any occasion that you us it for. You drawing room’s look will enhance with these flowers placed in various vases.
- Do try it out and let us know the compliments that you received.
A rose a day
- Rose is the most flexible of all flowers. You can use it for any occasion. Given this very pretty color, it leaves anyone spellbound. This color can cast a magical spell on anyone you gift it to.
- Roses are not at all difficult to make even if it might seem so. All you need it a bit of dedication and patience and adhere to our step by step tutorial of origami flowers. Then, there it is. A bunch of beautiful and endearing roses for your dear ones.
- You do not require materials in bulk. You just need colored origami papers, paints, green tape and the stick for the stem of the flower. These can be easily availed from any nearby craft store.
- Bunches would just be too less to describe how many of such flowers you can make. Make as many as you want. Gift it. Keep it. Decorate it. You can do anything that you want with these flowers in your hands. Go ahead.
- Make a beautiful difference.
Circles in all forms
- The Decoration King is here. This type of decoration has been trending nowadays. Be it any occasion, from a small get together a big fat Indian wedding, this idea shows it’s presence everywhere. How great it would be if you know how to make these and do the decoration according to your taste? Amazing, right.
- These step by step tutorial of origami flowers and circles will help you master the art of making origami. Nothing will seem difficult to you after you have practiced making these. You can easily make it.
- Depending upon the occasion for which you are making it, the quantity of materials required for this idea will differ. It can be made using simple colored origami papers only. If you want to add anything to it, you might then accordingly look into the material requirement.
- This is a perfect selfie background for all you cool and gorgeous pictures.
- Keep making and keep clicking.
Flowers on all sides
- Magic you night call it but we consider it creativity. This Ball of flowers looks completely amazing and so is the idea behind it. Flowers from all sides. Yes, if you give a careful look to it you can see it as a ball of flowers.
- Looks so difficult and tiring, isn’t it? Not really once you are sure of what you are doing and how are you gonna do it. To your rescue, we have brought the step to step tutorial of origami flowers. Follow the steps and make a beautiful ball of flowers in quick easy steps.
- For this also, you require the basic colored origami flowers and paints and brushes. These are the tools towards your creative future. Use them skillfully.
- You can hang it anywhere in your house. In your room, at the entrance or in the gardens, anywhere. Make a bunch and hang it in the centre of the hallway. This can also be designed according to particular occasion.
- Try something new everyday.
The ones you drool over
- These cute little flowers will not let you take your eyes away. You would want to just make it all at one go. We understand your excitement and have got you covered. We present to a step by step tutorial of origami flowers that you can make anytime when you are free.
- These are small, cute and easy to make. They do not require to be made in huge quantities or in bunches. So it also saves much of the hard work and time and yet looks beautiful.
- It requires the colored origami papers for both flowers and leaves, paints and brushes. Use them well according to our procedure and there you are .
- You can place it on your study table or any cabinets outside, in the drawing room. It will become the centre of attraction.
- Devote your precious time to explore and learn.
Just for you
- These beautiful and pretty pink Lotus are something that you should look forward to knowing how to make. If you do not know, it is absolutely fine. We are here to help you out with everything that you want to know about origami flowers.
- The step by step tutorial of origami flowers has made it completely easy for you to make these flowers perfectly at one go. Just continue making it as shown in the boxes and you probably will not face any difficulty. This is also one of the easiest origami flowers to make.
- You just require the basic pink colored origami papers and if you want to add to the beauty of the flower with your own innovation, you can use any other materials that you desire.
- These can be made into a string of lotus and hung in the house. You can also make an imaginary origami pond and place multiple of such lotus in it.
- Dive into the depths of the ocean called art.
Start where you ended at
- We had started with how to make the basic yellow flowers and we are ending at an updated version of the same yellow flowers. These are quite different from the ones that we made previously. But certainly, these are also the ones you should try making .
- It might be a bit difficult to perfect at one go. But nonetheless, practice makes a man perfect. You can keep practicing and by the third or fourth time you would have mastered it. Carefully go through the steps before doing it. Take your time and it will become easy for you.
- The material requirement will vary a little this time. You will need the origami papers and paints. Along with, you will also require gum or glue gun, paper pins and wires or the green sticks for the stems.
- As it is already shown in the figure above, you can use it in a bunch for your vase. It can also be put into many more uses for decoration purposes. It all depends upon how you are willing to utilise it.
All that beautifies, can be flowers.
Pin for later
It is always a great time spent in a park or garden, in the lap of Nature, amidst the beauty that the Heavens have bestowed on us. But life is not always a rosy journey and we get too engrossed in your day to day chores that we cannot give ourselves the time to interact with Nature. For many of such reasons, we try to bring you a step closer to what you like.
Share a helping hand in this. Invite your friends and family and neighbors to join you in your fulfillment of the quest to remain attached to Nature. Ask them also to make as many of flowers they can, decorate their houses also.
Come to us again. We will again have something beautiful to share. You can leave your comments in the comments section below. Keep smiling and creating with K4 Craft!
You’ll also like:
- Learn To Make Flowers Using Waste materials
- Pressed Flowers Art Ideas To Try at Home
- Easy To Make Flower Art For Decor, Gift & More
- How to make Flower Bouquet – Step by step Ideas
- DIY Pink Felt Rose Flower Wind Chimes for Home Décor