Update: 04 January 2018
The intention of K4craft is to share creative and inspiring content and not intended to insult, offend or otherwise discourage other parties.
Compensation and FTC disclosure:
K4craft does accept compensation for some but not all opinions, reviews or other forms of company mentions.K4craft is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though K4craft receives compensation for posts or advertisements, honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products is always given.
Some affiliate relationships with companies are in place at times. Affiliate programs offer compensation to K4craft when a visitor from this site clicks to signs up, buy or participate in a company offer or program. No one is required to participate if they do not wish.
On occasion K4craft will feature others, their content, photos and links. Absolute full credit is always given to the original author of guest content and an encouraging invitation to visit the featured guest’s site is always included.
All content and design is created K4craft. Please link back to K4craft if you are using any of our content and/or pictures in any form. Our tutorials can be used for your own personal use or for things that you are going to sell. Please give us proper credit with a link back if you post about your creation anywhere on the internet.
Reporting Instances of Infringement:
The following may be interpreted as K4craft’s (hereafter ‘the Service’) policy towards copyright infringement on the Service in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (hereafter ‘DMCA’). The address of K4craft’ Designated Agent for copyright takedown notices (‘Designated Agent’) is listed below.
If you believe copyright infringing Content is on or accessible through the Service, please send a notice of infringement of copyright containing the following information to the Designated Agent at the address listed below:
- Identify the material or work being infringed.
- Identify the material that is claimed to be infringing. This includes its location and enough detail so K4craft will be able to accurately locate it.
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and that the Notifying Party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
- A statement that the Notifying party has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or law.
- Contact information for the notifying party.
- A signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright, or the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed.
- After K4craft removes material pursuant to the DMCA notice, K4craft will notify the user responsible for uploading the material that access to said material has been revoked. K4craft reserves the right to immediately and without prior notification terminate accounts on the Service for copyright infringement, especially those which are the subject of repeat DMCA notifications.