Honey bees are an important part of the ecosystem. These little creatures are very important for the environment. Honey bees help in pollination of different flowers and fruits. Honey bees also provide us with so healthy and sweet honey. Honey these honey bees provide us with has exceptional medicinal properties. It is healthy and has many uses. We can make this beautiful and bright honey bee paper craft this spring.
This paper bee craft is easy to make and your kids will surely have fun making this at home. You can always add some personalised or beauty elements to the craft.
Heart Bumble Bee Paper Craft for Kids
- Yellow paper
- White paper
- Black colored paper
- A pair of scissors
- Black sharpie pen
✨ Step 1: Making the base of the Paper Bee Craft
- Take the white sheet of paper.
- Fold the sheet of paper in half.
- Draw a half heart on the folded white sheet of paper, using the mid rib of the fold as the mid rib of the heart shape.
- Use a pair of scissors to cut along the drawn lines.
✨ Step 2: Final Base
- Once, you have cut the drawn heart shape you can open the fold of the white sheet.
- You get a heart-shaped base for the bee craft.
✨ Step 3: Adding antennas to the base
- Now use black colored paper and cut two thin black strips for the antenna of the bee.
- Now use some glue to stick the two black strips on the top of the white paper base.
- Make sure the strips are stuck symmetrical to the mid rib of the bee craft base.
✨ Step 4: Adding the second layer
- Now let us make the second layer of the bee craft.
- Take a yellow colored paper and draw a circle using a pencil and a compass.
- Stick the yellow circle on the white base. Make sure the top edge of the mid rib is stuck to the top tip of the yellow circle.
- Cut the excess yellow sheet from the base.
✨ Step 5: Making Eyes of the bee
- Now we will be making the eyes for the paper craft bee.
- Draw two circles on the white paper.
- Cut these two circles using a pair of scissors.
- Stick the two white circles symmetrical to the mid rib of the base on the two sides of the mid rib.
✨ Step 6: Adding eyeballs to the bee
- Now take some black colored paper.
- Draw two smaller circles on the black colored paper.
- Cut these two circles out from the black colored paper.
- Cut one-fourth area from these circles.
- Now stick these two black pupils inside the larger white circles made for the eyes of the paper craft bee.
✨ Step 6: Completing the antennas
- Now we will be completing the antennas of the craft bee.
- Draw two small sized hearts on the black colored sheet.
- Cut these two hearts
- Stick the two hearts on the two black strips used for antenna.
- The hearts complete the antenna of the paper bee.
✨ Step 7: Adding stripes to the bee body
- Bees have a body with yellow and black bands.
- To make this paper bee look like Ar one, we will have to add the black stripes to the paper bee.
- Cut out thin black thin strips.
- Stick the black strips on the yellow base horizontally.
- Keep an equal distance between the black strips while sticking.
- Cut off the excess stripes from the edges.
✨ Step 8: Helping the bee smile
- Now your paper bee craft is almost ready.
- A smile is very important for a craft to be completed. A smile on the face on the craft and on the crafter’s face as well.
- Draw a smile for the paper bee using a black sharpie pen.
We hope you loved making this pretty paper bee craft. We are sure this craft must have brought a smile to your kid’s face. Your kids can use this bee to decorate their rooms and study tables. These bees will Beautifully adorn your home. You can check out other related articles on K4 craft. We would love to hear from you. You can share your experience and stories with us in the comments section given below. We will come up with more such interesting and easy to make craft articles for you soon. Until then keep smiling and creating with K4 Craft.
You’ll also like:
- Paper Fox Craft for Kids – Step by Step Tutorial
- Paper Caterpillar Craft for Kids – Step by Step Tutorial
- Paper Dog Craft for Kids – Step by Step Tutorial
- Paper Plate Animal Crafts For Toddlers & Preschoolers
- National Frog Month Craft Projects for Kids