I am sure every kid loves classic Disney characters. Kids have so much fun making these Mickey Mouse. Try this Disney Paper Craft for Kids during birthday party decorations, Paper Christmas ornament crafts for preschoolers. Cartoon crafts are famous among kids.
Mickey mouse is a very cute cartoon character. Every child watches cartoons and Mickey mouse is a hot favourite among kids. This paper craft brings forward the cuteness of the Mickey mouse to the fore. You can make this pretty paper craft with your kids at home.
This will engage your kids in productive crafts and make them smile. You can use this paper craft to decorate the kids room and also to make card front design. This paper craft is easy to make. You can make this pretty Mickey mouse craft in the holidays. This craft requires very less material and effort.
Learn to Make Paper Mickey Mouse Craft for Kids
- Colored paper in different colors
- A pair of scissors
- Black sharpie pen
✨ Step 1: Making the base of the Mickey mouse craft
- The base is a very important part of the craft.
- Take a black colored paper.
- Draw a circle on the black colored paper. Cut this circle out with a pair of scissors.
- Now mark a small area with the help of line perpendicular to the radius of the circle.
- Cut along this line.
- This becomes the face of the Mickey mouse.
✨ Step 2: Adding ears to the Mickey mouse
- Now draw two small-sized circles on this black paper.
- Cut these two small circles with the help of a pair of scissors.
- Stick these two circles on the top of larger circle, on the ends of the secant line cut.
✨ Step 3: Making the second layer of the face
- Take a red colored paper.
- Fold this red paper in half.
- This becomes the base for the craft.
✨ Step 4: Cutting a heart shape
- Fold the red sheet in half.
- Now draw a half heart shape along the mid rib.
- Now use a pair of scissors to cut along the marked boundary.
✨ Step 5: Sticking the heart shape
- Now stick the cut heart shape into the black base.
- Make sure the humps of the heart shape point towards the ears of the Mickey Mouse face.
- This adds color to the Mickey mouse face craft.
✨ Step 6: Completing the second layer of Mickey Mouse face
- Now take a red colored paper. Fold the sheet in half.
- Draw a larger heart shape along the mid rib of the fold of the sheet.
- Cut along the marked boundary of the heart shape.
- Now paste this larger heart shape below the smaller heart shape.
✨ Step 7: Making the eyes of the Mickey Mouse
- Now we will be making the eyes of the Mickey Mouse.
- Take a white colored sheet.
- Cut two similar oval shapes from the white colored paper.
- Stick these white ovals in the place of the eyes of the Mickey Mouse.
- Now take a black colored sheet of paper.
- Cut two small circles to be used as the pupils of the Mickey Mouse.
- Now for the nose of the Mickey Mouse, take an oval shape from the black colored paper. Stick the nose in its place.
- Now we will be making the mouth of the Mickey Mouse.
- Take a yellow colored paper.
- Draw a mouth shape on the yellow paper.
- Stick this mouth shape in the place of the mouth.
✨ Step 8: Adding details to the Mickey Mouse craft
- Now take a black sharpie pen and draw more details to it.
- Add a smile to the mouth of the Mickey Mouse.
- You can add eyelashes and other details on the Mickey Mouse face.
✨ Step 9: Complete Mickey Mouse face
Now your Mickey Mouse face craft is ready. You can use it to decorate your room with these face crafts. Also, you can stick this face craft on the walls or almirah doors. This is also suitable to make masks using Mickey Mouse face craft.
We hope you and your kids will have fun making this fun Mickey Mouse paper craft. Kids can also play with this Mickey Mouse craft at home. You can check out other step by step related articles on K4 Craft. We would love to hear from you. You can share your experience and feedback with us in the comments section given below. We will come up with more such articles for you. Until then keep smiling and creating with K4 Craft!
You’ll also like:
- Handprint Tree Card Craft for Kids – Step by Step Tutorial
- Mother’s Day Paper Plate Puppet Craft For Kids
- Paper Caterpillar Craft for Kids – Step by Step Tutorial
- Easy Handmade Rakhi making Ideas for Kids
- 26 Super Easy Alphabet Crafts from A to Z