If you go to buy Christmas tree at the market, you will find them costly like the pure gold. That is why, we tried to decorate Christmas tree in cost effective and easy way so that even children can take part in making of it. Hope you like our tutorial.
Things You May Need
- Ply paper napkins
Step 1: Take a tissue paper and fold it 4 times.
Step 2: Draw a circle at one side and cut it with the scissor.
Step 3: Now you need to staple the circle at its centre.
Step 4: Bend one slips of the paper.
Step 5:Twist the layers one by one around the centre as shown in the figure to form the rosette.
Step 6: You can make roses of different size just by changing size of the circle drawn in step 3.
Step 7: Make a paper cone by folding at one of corner of card board.
Step 8: Now paste roses on the cone. Stick large roses at the bottom and smaller one at the top.
Hope you liked our presentation to decorate Christmas tree at home. You can choose color of flower as per your taste.
Thanks for visiting our website. Keep creating with K4 Craft.
You’ll also like:
- 27 Low-Cost Christmas Decorations You Can Make Yourself
- Paper Quilling Ornaments for Christmas decoration
- 7 Last-Minute DIY Christmas Gift Tutorials Everyone will Love
- Christmas Ornaments : Learn To Make Quilling Angel
- DIY Step by step Christmas Tree Crafts for Kids to Make