Colors are important in our life. Colors tend to brighten our lives up. Birds and colors go in unison. Birds are all colorful and their chirping is very sweet. Nature has bestowed upon us it’s bounties in the form of beautiful birds and flowers. Birds and flowers can instantly cheer up our days. We are blessed to have these pretty gifts of nature among us.
This beautiful card captures the beauty of a bird on its front page. This card design is really easy to make and looks very pretty. The bird front card can be gifted on different occasions. Everyone will surely love this easy to make bird paper card for kids. Let us get started and make this pretty card.
Easy Bird paper Card for Kids
You may like: Paper Bear Card Craft for Kids – Step by Step Tutorial
- Colorful paper in different colors, blue, black, red, orange, yellow, etc.
- A pair of scissors
✨ Step 1: Making the base for the card front
- The most important thing is to create the base for the bird paper card.
- Take a light-coloured base sheet and fold it in half to make the card base.
- Now cut a smaller piece of black paper and paste it in the center of the lighter front.
- Draw a circle on red colored paper.
- Cut this circle out and paste it on the black front sheet.
✨ Step 2: Making the head of the bird paper card
- Now we will be making the head of the bird.
- Draw a smaller circle on a white sheet of paper.
- Cut this circle and stick it in the previously stuck red circle.
- The center of the white circle should not coincide with the center of the red circle.
- Now draw a very small black circle and cut it out.
- Stick it on the face of the bird for the eye of the bird.
✨ Step 3: Making a beak
- One of the important aspects of a bird face.
- To make the beak of this bird paper card, take a yellow colored paper.
- Cut a semi-circle out of the yellow paper.
- Now draw a line at one-third of the semi-circle and cut along this line.
✨ Step 4: Completing the head of the paper bird card
- Your beak is ready, cut and shaped perfectly.
- Now stick this beak in front of the bird head.
- You can also add some details on the beak of the bird with a black sharpie pen.
- This completes the head of the bird paper card front.
✨ Step 5: Making the body of the bird
- Now we will be making the body of this bird.
- Draw a circle on red paper. Cut it out.
- Now stick this red-coloured circle beneath the head of the bird. This becomes the body of the bird.
- Now draw a semi-circle on the red paper. Cut it out.
- This semi-circle will become the half-open wing of this bird.
- Paste it strategically on the body of the bird.
✨ Step 6: Adding feathers to the bird paper card
- Cut one more semi-circle in the same way.
- Stick this semi-circle on the other side of the body.
- Now take different colored papers. Preferably four colored paper.
- Now cut out semi-circles from these colored paper.
- Hold these semi-circles together and then fan them out while holding them at one end.
- These become the colorful feathers of the base of the bird.
- Stick these four semi-circles at the base of the bird craft.
✨ Step 7: Adding colorful feathers at the base of the bird
- Your bird paper card design is ready.
- Now you can add your wishes and congratulations on the inside of the card.
- This card will surely brighten up the receiver’s day.
- We hope this brings a smile to your and the receiver’s face.
We hope you and your kids loved making this pretty and colorful birds cover card. We are sure it will bring a smile to the receiver’s face. You can give this beautiful card to your near and dear ones. This card can be gifted on different occasions. You can give this pretty card to your friends and family on Nature Day, National Bird’s day, Well wishes, etc.
You can check out other related articles on K4 craft. We would love to hear from you. You can share your experiences with us in the comments section given below. We will come up with more such step by step tutorial articles on K4 Craft. Until then keep smiling and creating with K4 Craft.
You’ll also like:
- Paper Fox Craft for Kids – Step by Step Tutorial
- Mother’s Day Paper Plate Puppet Craft For Kids
- Paper Bee Craft for Kids – Step by Step Tutorial
- National Frog Month Craft Projects for Kids
- 3D Paper Apple Craft for Kids – Step by Step Tutorial