This is a simple & beautiful Recycled rolled-up Newspaper photo frame for Laxmi-Ganesh picture. It could be given as gift to friends and relatives for different occasions or even used as a piece of decoration in your own home. Happy Diwali 🙂
DIY: Newspaper Photo Frame Tutorial- Laxmi-Ganesh Tasveer Making
Step by step making tutorial:
- Newspaper roll
- Acrylic colour
- Laxmi Ganesha picture
Hope you like this Newspaper Photo Frame Tutorial.
Cardboard Photo Frame
Frames for pictures, you can make your own cardboard photo frame. And its very easy to make. Below is the simplest version of such frames. You can further decorate it to your taste, add to it the flowers of paper, fabric flowers, fragments of sculpture, beads with rhinestones.
Which one you like most? We would love to hear your thoughts in the comment section below. And be sure to follow on Pinterest for more ideas!
Thank you for visiting our website. Keep Creating with K4Craft!
You may also like:
- 15 DIY Ideas To Turn Your Photos Into Creative Gifts
- Classroom Fun Games & Activities for Kids at School
- 50+ Valentine’s Day Classroom Party Crafts for Kids
- New Dreamcatcher Ideas For Room Decoration
- 15+ DIY Decor Ideas For Teen Girls (Step by step)