How to make Indian Tricolour “Badge” for kids in quick and easy way for Republic Day and Independence Day. It is easier to make than you think. Paper Crafts are simply perfect for National holiday, Spring, Birthdays and Mother’s Day!
Did you know?
The National Flag of India is a horizontal rectangular tricolour of India saffron, white and India green; with the Ashoka Chakra, a 24-spoke wheel, in navy blue at its centre.
Kids always love DIY craft activities special easy paper crafts. On special holidays like 26th January, 15 August, kids like to wear tricolor clothes, badge, hair band, 3d flower, jewellery etc. Instead of buying these things from the shops by useless spending of money we can make beautiful badge and other things by our-self within less time and sure it is a money saver.
This tutorial shows making of tricolour badge for kids.
- Tricolor Paper strips
- safety pin
- hot silicon (optional)
Step by step Images:
Badge is ready!
See More As:
- Independence Day Special: Celebrating Freedom with Food
- Tricolour Indian Flag 3D Flower Popup Card
- Indian Tricolour 3D “Quilling Flower” Crafts
- Tricolour “Pen Holder” decorate with Quilling Flower
- Indian Tricolour “Hair Band” with Quilling Flower