Save money by making your own printable fake snow to apply to Christmas or winter decorations.
Things You’ll Need
- White craft paint
- Measuring cup
- White sand
- Plastic bowl with a lid
Steps to make fake snow
- Pour ¼ cup of white craft paint in a plastic bowl.
- Sprinkle in 2 tbsp. of iridescent glitter.
- Add 2 tbsp. of clean, white sand.
- Mix the ingredients together with the paintbrush tip.
- Paint the snow paint on your craft objects like miniature Christmas trees or ornaments. Allow the paint to dry for at least an hour before handling it.
Thanks for visiting our website. Please keep visiting K4 Craft for crafts and more! We will await your feedback in the comments section below. And be sure to follow on Pinterest for more ideas!
Keep creating with K4craft!
You’ll Also Like
- DIY Easy Birthday Card Ideas with Video Tutorials
- DIY Chandeliers You Can Create From Everyday Objects
- DIY Lamp Ideas to Light Up Your Decor -Lamp DIYs
- DIY Sewing Tutorial :Guide on How To Make A Weighted Blanket
- DIY How to Make – Spring Greeting Card – Step by Step