Need to keep your hands warm? Do you need to gift your sibling for Christmas and have no money? Then this is a great gift you can make yourself with things just lying around at home. And it will take just 10 minutes to make. You can just keep these little warmers in your pockets or your bag and use them whenever you’re cold. These are the perfect little things you can make for yourself or anyone for that matter. So let’s try make some hand warmers.
- Glue gun / needle and thread/ double sided tape
- A piece of fabric (use an old t-shirt)
- Essential oil (optional)
- Take the piece of fabric and fold it in half.
- Take your marker and draw any shape you want on the fabric.
- Cut the shape through both pieces of the fabric.
- Take your glue gun and glue both pieces of the fabric together but leave a small opening.
- If it is sewed then turn the pouch from inside out.
- Pour the rice into a container
- Add a few drops of any essential oil if needed.
- Then pour the rice into the pouch you just made.
- Glue/ sew/tape this opening shut.
- Put the pouch in the microwave for 10 seconds.
- Enjoy warm hands.
- You can also add some extra pieces of fabric onto the pouch to make eyes and mouth.
These can be best to give out during Christmas as gifts to close friends or family. Try making these from old flannel shirts as they give a more Christmassy look to it. You can make them as small or big as you want but it is preferred small as our hands are pretty small. Here are some few hand warmer gift ideas:
- Star wars hand warmer
- Monogram hand warmer
- Game of throne hand warmer
- Emoji hand warmer
- Plush heart hand warmer
Hope, you liked our tutorial. If yes, don’t forget to pin us and share in your social network.
Thanks for visiting us. Keep creating with K4craft.