Merry Christmas to you all! Get Step by Step Wreath tutorials to decorate food wreath for Christmas.
DIY Cupcake Wreath (Tutorial)
You will required:
- 10 cupcakes in green cases
- 12″ cake drum
- 300g sugarpaste to cover drum
- green 15mm ribbon
- 3mm double sided sticky tape
- 100g red modelling paste for the bow
- edible glue
- drying foam
- green buttercream
- large piping bag
- 1J nozzle
- royal icing
- Christmas decorations made and dried overnight
DIY: How to Make Crescent Wreath (Tutorial)
DIY Easy Cupcake Decorating for Christmas (Tutorial)
DIY Sweet Christmas Wreath (Tutorial)
DIY: Christmas Berry Wreath Pavlova With Raspberry Coulis (Tutorial)
Which one your favorite? Please tell us in the comments below. And be sure to follow on Pinterest for more ideas!
Thank you for visiting our website. Keep Creating with K4 Craft!
You’ll also like: