International Women’s Day celebrates the power of women – their rights and role in our lives and society. Make this occasion special by giving cards at this International Women’s Day.
“A woman, she is born with the power to save and love, her existence is based on the truthfulness in her eyes.”
This tutorial shows making International Women’s Day Special Card.
Women’s Day Special Handmade Paper Card
- Paper Sheet (Purple, Pink, yellow)
- Slotted tool / tooth pick
Take a paper sheet and fold it.
Draw an 8 shape on the sheet of paper and cut it as shown above image.
Cut 1 cm strip on yellow sheet and 1.5 cm on white sheet.
Use scissor to fringe the strips, paste the ends on white & yellow strips. And quill the strip with the help of slotted tool as shown in image.
Cut the corners of sheet (pink) with designer scissor to decorate inside of the card.
Paste the flower around the 8 shape.
Now paste the paper butterflies on the card.
Write the message inside the card.
You’ll also like:
- Beautiful DIY “Get Well Soon” Card Ideas
- DIY Easy Birthday Card Ideas with Video Tutorials
- Heart Day Special Paper Card Tutorials
- Pop up Cards : Best Compilation For You
- Papercard Ideas For Every Occasion