Hanging Outdoor Chair or porch is amazing relaxing piece of furniture. Decorating porch cannot be less interesting and when it is without wasting money, it will be splendid idea to go for decoration. Here we brought you DIY project for hanging outdoor chair to relax your back in hours of strain. If you’re comfortable in knotting cords together, then it will be real fun!
- 3 1 1/4-inch hardwood dowels, 30-inches long
- 2 5/8-inch hardwood dowels, 36-inches long
- 200 yards, 1/4-inch rope
- 8 yards, 1/2-inch rope
- 4 1-inch wood screws
- Measuring tape
Steps with Pictures
Thanks for visiting our website. Please keep visiting K4 Craft for crafts and more! We will await your feedback in the comments section below. And be sure to follow on Pinterest for more ideas!
Keep creating with K4craft!
New Dreamcatcher Ideas For Room Decoration
You’ll Also Like
- 27 Cute butterfly crafts and art activities for kids
- 29 Fun Painting Ideas for Kids
- DIY Cute Clothespin Crafts For Kids
- 20 Fun Popsicle Stick Crafts and Activities for Kids
- 25 Easy Mother’s Day Gifts Ideas Kids Can Make