Ganesh Chaturthi is one of the most celebrated festival in India and Lord Ganesh most loved God in India. Ganesh Chaturthi is celebrated as the birthday of Lord Ganesh. He is supposed to be symbol of wisdom, prosperity and good fortune.
In this tutorial, you can learn to create quilling Ganesha for your festival celebration with quilling papers.
Part 1: Making of Quilling Ganesha
Part 2: Making of Lord Ganesha’s Mushak (Mouce)
Thanks for visiting our website. Keep creating with K4 Craft!
Don’t forget to pin these images and visit us at Pinterest.
You’ll Also Like
- Paper Quilling Pair Rakhi making tutorial for Raksha Bandhan
- Easy Quilling Teddy Bear Rakhi for Kids – Raksha Bandhan
- Paper Quilling Ornaments for Christmas decoration
- Christmas Ornament : Quilling Flower Earrings
- Amazing Quilling Earning Tutorial To Try At Home