Easter Bunny Pop up card – Easy Paper craft for kids.
Easter is a time to rejoice, be thankful, be assured that all is forgiven so life extends beyond the soil of earth.
Inspiration for the Easter Bunny Pop Up Card:
Easter is a great time to get together with family and friends. We want to make it easier for the whole family to celebrate in style together.
Occasions for the Easter Bunny Pop Up Card:
Use this pop up card as an invitation to send to friends and family to let them know about the annual Easter egg hunt. Or hide this card in the kids’ Easter baskets – they will love the sweet surprise.
- Colorful Sheet
1.Fold a paper sheet to divide it in two equal part as shown in image.
2. Mark(with pencil) a 3 cm square at equal distance from top and bottom as shown in image.
3. Cut both the lines that showing in the images.
4.Take a A4 paper sheet and divide it in two equal part as shown in image.
5. Stick both the sheets as shown in image.
6. Cut the colorful eggs design from paper sheets.
7. Take at white paper sheet and draw a circle with diameter 10 cm.
8. Cut the inner circle using scissor.
9. Stick the colorful eggs on the sheet as shown in the image.
10. Stick bunny on the cube, inside card popup card as shown in the image.
11. Now decorate the cover of card using colorful eggs, paper grass and bunny.
See More As:
- How to make Easter Egg Shaped Card
- 30 DIY Cute and Creative Easter Crafts For Kids
- How to Make Easter Chick Card
- DIY: Homemade Easter Basket Making Tutorial
- DIY : Simple Step by Step Gift Wrapping Tutorials
Thank you for visiting our website. Keep Creating with K4Craft!