Earlier Christmas Tree was considered as a symbol of the continuity of life. The Christmas Tree is a tradition associated with the celebration of Christmas. It is usually decorated with Christmas lights and colourful ornaments during the days around Christmas. Decoration of Christmas Tree is one of the most important preparations before December 25th. Adults, Kids, Veterans all are involved in the decoration of the Christmas tree. Candles, toffees and a great variety of cakes are tied with ribbon and paper napkins to the tree. So, let’s start making this Mini Christmas Tree tutorial with the help of origami sheets.
Hot Silicone glue
1. At first, take a dark green sheet and make a circle of 10 cm radius with the help of a compass.
2. Draw the radius of the circle with the help of a scale and draw a line of 90 degrees.
3. Now, cut the circle with the help of a scissor.
4. Cut one of the line (from that 90 degrees) and then paste one end with the other with the help of glue stick to make a cone-shape out of it.
5. Repeat the same with a light green sheet with a radius of 8 cm and make two cone out of it.
6. Now, decorate them using decoration material and glue.
7. Then, take a brochette stick and put a bead into the stick.
8. Put the first cone by following a bead below it.
9. Then put the second cone of 8 cm radius and a bead below it.
10. Finally put the third cone.
11. Cut short the upper portion of the stick with the help of a scissor.
12. And finally glue a star with the help of a glue stick to make your tree look beautiful.
Try to make this cute and pretty stuff.
We would love to hear your thoughts in the comment section below and be sure to follow on Pinterest for more ideas!
Thank you for showing your love. Keep Creating with K4 Craft!