Mini photo frames are cheap and cheerful option for framing your precious memories and keep them close to your heart. Here is my DIY Mini Photo Frame Tutorial to guide you in making photo frames at home.
This is an easy and quick mini photo frame.
What we need?
- Paper – 4 units (Paper could be origami paper or scrapbook paper)
- Cut 4 square units (I’ve cut 7 cm x 7 cm)
- For the folding of the units, follow the photo pictures.
- Once you have the 4 units, insert the units as shown in the following pic with the help of glue.
- Your mini photo frame is ready.
- Insert the photo is the corners/pockets that you see.
Hope you liked this tutorial to create mini photo frame. If you have any suggestion to make this photo frame more attractive, please write your precious feedback in comment section.
You also like:
Cardboard Photo Frame
Frames for pictures, you can make your own cardboard photo frame. And its very easy to make. Below is the simplest version of such frames. You can further decorate it to your taste, add to it the flowers of paper, fabric flowers, fragments of sculpture, beads with rhinestones.
- DIY Origami Star Step by Step Video Tutorial
- Christmas Craft DIY : How to Make 3D Paper Christmas Tree
- How To Make a Origami Paper Jumping Frog
- Easy Origami Tulip Flower Folding Instructions – Step by step
- DIY wall banner for your home