Learn making candy cane crafts step by step and make the decorations of your Christmas even more beautiful.
With Christmas on the horizon, it is pretty sure that you have a lot on your plate. From arranging the Christmas cake to decorating the home for Christmas, you need to put every ounce of effort that you have to make the Christmas special. Well, how about making it fun by including children in the decoration program.
In this article, we will be providing you a step by step tutorial on how you can make a circle candy cane. Walk your kid through the process and let them participate in it by letting them make some DIY candy cane and contributing to the decoration.
Paper Circles Candy Cane Craft for Kids
Christmas Candy Craft
- Sheets of the mentioned colors:- Red and white
- A popsicle stick
- Red Pipe cleaner
- Red colored yarn
✨ Step 1: Drawing circles on the red and white colored sheet
- Take a red color sheet and cut it in several rectangle shaped.
- Now with the help of a pencil, draw circles in every rectangle paper as shown in the picture above.
- Now, take a white color sheet and cut the sheet in medium rectangular shape
- Just like the red color sheet, use a pencil and draw circles in every rectangular shaped white
✨ Step 2: Cutting the circles sharply
- Firstly, gather all the red rectangle shaped sheets and cut the circle drawn in each one of them
very sharply with scissor
- Now, do the same with white rectangular shaped sheets. With the help of a scissor, cut the edge
of the circle.
✨ Step 3: Arranging all the round shaped sheets
- Now that you have all the round shaped sheets you need, arrange all the red color circles at one
- Perform the same with white color circles, collect all of them and gather them at one place.
✨ Step 4: Making the circle candy cane
- Start with the red one
- Pick up a red circle from the bunch of circles
✨ Step 5: Starting from the beginning
- Now that you have a red circle, pick up a white one
- Place it above the red one as shown as the picture above
✨ Step 6: Repeating the process
- Now, pick up a red circle
- Place it over the white circle. For reference, you can look at the image above.
✨ Step 7: Arranging them alternatively
- Now, follow what you are doing.
- Pick up a white circle, place it over the red one
- Now use a red circle and place it over the white circle.
- Use alternate color for making the circle candy cane.
✨ Step 8: Creating a circle candy cane
- Finish arranging them in alternative circle
- After you are done creating the circle, you will see a circle candy cane just like the one above
✨ Step 9: Attaching a Popsicle stick to your circle candy cane
- Use a popsicle stick
- Attach the popsicle stick to the back of the candy with glue or any good adhesive
✨ Step 10: Giving a final touch to your circle candy cane
- Use a red pipe cleaner to give your candy cane a final touch
- Use the pipe cleaner to make a bow at the mid section of the Popsicle stick.
This craft can be used to make the Christmas tree even more beautiful. Now it’s time for your kids to start making these adorable circle candy canes for Christmas.
Christmas Cane Craft
- You need to cut out circle shaped paper from both red and white colored sheet
- Arrange them alternately and stick them with the help of glue
- Use a red yarn and attach it at the back for hanging it wherever you want
We hope you and your kids enjoyed making this pretty paper circles candy canes craft for kids. You can use this craft in various ways. We appreciate your opinion about this article, feel free to comment down your opinions. We have a wide stock of such step by step tutorials; it will be really great if you will check those out. Furthermore, you are going to like them and indulge yourself and your kid in crafting them.
We will soon come up with more such interesting craft articles for you. Until then keep smiling and creating with K4 Craft.
You’ll also like:
- Paper Heart Shaped Owl Craft for Kids – Step by Step Tutorial
- Mother’s Day Paper Plate Puppet Craft For Kids
- Paper Caterpillar Craft for Kids – Step by Step Tutorial
- Easy Handmade Rakhi making Ideas for Kids
- 26 Super Easy Alphabet Crafts from A to Z