Supplies You May Need
- Pringles container
- Leak Seal rubber coating
- Paper towels
- Spray Adheasive
- Paint Brushes
- Mod Podge
Step 1:Take a Can and seal it by spraying rubber seal
Step 2: Stick Rock on the Can
- Lay the Can on a paper and spread the glue on it.
- Now place the rocks in the pattern you like and cover it completely.
- Let it dry for a while
Step 3: Apply the Grout
- When rock get dried on the can, spread the grout using knife on it.
- Do not forget to rub the grout before it get dries on the can surface using paper towel, paint brush.
- Wash the Rock Can with moist sponge.
Step 4: Make a layer of some Mod Podge on rock surface to make it shine.
Step 5: Add some beautiful flowers in the pot to decorate your dining table.
Hope you like this tutorial. Keep exploring and keep creating with K4craft.