Rabbits are really cute animals. Their fur is really soft. Kids are enamoured with rabbits. Rabbits are sweet animals which are human friendly. These cute animals can form long term human relationships and are also a great option for pets. Rabbits often prefer small areas in the lawns and can easily big burrows in grassy lawns. This beautiful rabbit craft for kids is easy to make and colorful.
You can put this paper rabbit craft on the front of a card. You can use this beautiful rabbit card design on occasions like Easter, Nature Day, Earth Day, Birthday celebrations, etc. The receiver of this card will surely love this pretty card. Do not forget to add personalised wishes and congratulations for the receiver and their family.
Paper Rabbit Craft for Kids
You may like: Mother’s Day Paper Plate Puppet Craft For Kids
- Colored paper, blue, white
- Black sharpie pen
- Pink colored pen
- A pair of scissors
✨ Step 1: Starting with the base
- Material selection is a very important step before you make any paper craft.
- Choose fine and hard paper for this craft.
- Take a blue colored paper for the belly of the paper rabbit craft.
- Cut out a small-sized circle from this blue sheet of paper.
- This becomes the belly of your paper rabbit.
✨ Step 2: Adding face and feet
- Now we will be adding the feet and face to the rabbit.
- Draw two same-sized circles on the white paper.
- Cut these circles out. Stick these circles at the base. These will be the feet for the paper rabbit craft.
- Now draw a bigger circle on white paper. Cut this out.
- Stick this larger white circle on the top of the blue tummy of the rabbit.
- This becomes the face of the rabbit.
✨ Step 3: Adding hands to the paper rabbit craft
- Now we also need hands for the rabbit.
- Draw two same sized small circles on white paper
- Cut these circles out with the help of a pair of scissors.
- Stick these two circles above the feet of the rabbit.
- Now the basic structure of the paper rabbit craft is ready.
✨ Step 4: Making eyes for the rabbit
- Eyes are the major part of the face. Now we will be making the eyes of this rabbit craft.
- Take a black colored paper and cut out two small circles from it.
- Stick these two circles on the face of the rabbit. Now take a white paper.
- Cut two circles from the white paper which are smaller than those cut from the black paper.
- Stick these white circles inside the black circles. The white circles should not be concentric with the black circles.
- Now you have a rabbit craft with expressive eyes.
✨ Step 5: Adding sweet ears and other details to the paper rabbit
- Take a black sharpie pen. Add some lashes to the beautiful eyes of this rabbit craft.
- Draw a mouth for the rabbit. Use a pink pen and add some blush to the rabbit face.
- Now take a blue colored paper.
- Draw two long rabbit ears on this blue paper. Cut these out.
- Stick these two ears on top of the head of the rabbit craft.
✨ Step 6: complete paper rabbit craft for kids
- Take a white paper. Draw two larger rabbit ears on the white paper.
- Cut these ears with the help of a pair of scissors.
- Stick these two larger white ears on the back of the previously stuck blue ears.
- Your pretty paper rabbit craft for kids is ready. You can stick this craft on the front of a plain card to decorate your card.
- Now you can write your wishes on this card. You may also use this paper rabbit craft as a showpiece.
We hope you and your kids loved making this pretty paper rabbit craft for kids. We hope you had fun helping your kids create this cute rabbit with paper. You can even use this pretty rabbit to decorate your home. You can check out other step by step articles on K4 Craft. We would love to hear from you. You can share your experiences and stories with us in the comments section given below. We will soon come up with more such useful content for you. Until then keep smiling and creating with K4 Craft!
You’ll also like:
- Paper Caterpillar Craft for Kids – Step by Step Tutorial
- 3D Paper Apple Craft for Kids – Step by Step Tutorial
- Paper Bee Craft for Kids – Step by Step Tutorial
- DIY Flip flops and Sleepers for Stylish Look
- Paper Dog Craft for Kids – Step by Step Tutorial