It’s time to make a super duper easy Paper Bunny Easter Craft for Kids. This one may be great Easter craft, although you’ll do a rabbit craft any time of the year. Here are some easy and cute Paper Bunny Easter Crafts for Kids you can make to celebrate Easter and the wonderfulness of spring!
Bunnies look great in gardens and swamps. These pretty animals feed in the grass and are herbivorous. Your kids must have learnt about these cute animals from one source or the other. Bunnies keep on appearing in cartoons, wildlife channels, nearby parks, etc. We can make this pretty paper bunny craft at home. This bunny craft is really easy to make and will be a perfect addition to your Easter celebrations. Now let’s start making this cool paper bunny craft.
Easter Bunny Paper Craft Tutorial
You may also like: 21 Simple Easter Craft Ideas for Kids
- Pastel colored paper
- Googly eyes
- White paper
- Black sharpie pen
- A pair of scissors
✨ Step 1: Starting to make the paper bunny craft
- Let us get started with the base of the paper bunny craft.
- Take a rectangular strip of pastel paper.
- You can buy strips of paper or cut the strips on your own with the help of a pair of scissors and ruler.
- Now we will make the base of this bunny craft with this rectangular strip.
✨ Step 2: Sizing and folding the rectangular strip
- Now we need to size the paper.
- First of all fold this strip in half.
- Now when you have halved the strip.
- Take one part of the two folds and fold it again the same way in half.
- Now you have one-fourth of the paper strip left on one side and the half on the other.
✨ Step 3: Folding one side of the strip
- Now fold this half strip again in half.
- Now you have a very small piece of a folded paper strip on this side of the fold.
✨ Step 4: Folding the strip more
- After this need to fold more of this side of the strip half.
- Now we have a small-sized rectangle in place of the large strip.
- Then do the same kind of folding on the other side of the strip.
- You will have two small rectangles in your hand joined at the base.
✨ Step 5: Opening the strips
- Now you have two small rectangular folded paper pieces.
- Now we have to open all the folds of this paper strip.
- You will get a colored zig-zag pattern strip.
✨ Step 6: Preparing the zig-zag strip for the craft
- Now we have to set this paper strip into the base of the paper bunny easter craft for kids.
- First of all glue the last rectangle piece to the second last piece on both ends.
- Now fold the paper strip back.
- Hold it secure with your fingers and thumb.
- Use some thread to tie in the middle of the folded small rectangle shape.
- This will secure folded zig-zag pattern.
✨ Step 7: Making the circular fan for the paper bunny craft
- Now we need to make the face of the bunny.
- Make sure the thread is tightly tied.
- Now take the ends of the folded piece.
- Glue the ends together on both sides.
- This will leave behind a circle of zig-zags. It will look like a fan circle.
- Now take a white paper. Cut out a small bean shape from it.
- Use a black sharpie pen to make the nose of the paper bunny craft.
✨ Step 8: Adding eyes to the craft
- Now we have made the paper bunny nose.
- Now take two googly eyes and stick them on top of the nose of the paper bunny.
✨ Step 9: Making ears for the paper bunny craft
- Take some white paper to make the ears and feet of the paper bunny craft.
- Draw small-sized webbed feet on the white paper.
- Cut the feet out. Make sure the two feet are identical.
- Now draw two ears on the white paper. Cut the ears out.
- Use some pink crayon to detail the feet of the paper bunny.
- Add a streak of color to the ears of the bunny.
- This adds more beauty to the bunny ears.
✨ Step 10: Adding feet to the paper bunny Craft
- Now we shall paste the feet of the paper bunny craft.
- Take the two feet and stick them below the nose of the bunny craft.
- Make sure the feet are stuck like a mirror image of each other.
✨ Step 11: Adding ears to the bunny craft
- Now we shall add the ears of the bunny.
- This will complete the paper bunny craft.
- Use some glue to stick the ears at the back of the bunny face.
✨ Step 12: Your paper bunny craft for kids is ready
- Your paper bunny craft is ready to play with you.
- You can use this paper bunny craft to decorate your room or even your notebooks.
- This is a great small sized craft to make on Easter.
- This will provide a fun activity for kids.
- You can make these bunnies in different colors to match your interior decorations.
- This bunny craft can also be made on other occasions such as animals day, conservation day, Earth day, etc.
We hope you loved this paper bunny craft for kids. We are sure that this paper craft must have brought a smile to your kid’s face. You can use these easy to make bunny paper crafts to decorate on Easter and on other occasions. You can check out other such articles on K4 Craft. We would love to hear from you. You can leave your opinions in the comments section given below. We will come back soon with lots of such relevant content. Until then keep smiling and creating with K4 Craft.
You’ll also like:
- Tutorial: How to make Easter Bunny Pop up card
- Paper Rabbit Craft for Kids – Step by Step Tutorial
- DIY : Top 10 Easter Party Ideas for Family by Bird’s Party
- Easy Origami Paper Crafts For Kids (Step By Step Instructions)
- 10+ Easy Quilled Easter Egg Decoration and Card Ideas