Where do you keep your notes? Your creative notes need some creative place. Don’t you agree? In this tutorial you will learn your own mailbox for your notes.
Things You’ll Need
- Copy-Paper Box and Craft Paper
- Scissor or Box-Cutter
- 1 Pipe-Cleaner
- Single Hole-Punch and 1 Brad
- Cut a rectangle from the center of a copy-paper box, leaving one long side attached for the mail slot.
- Paint the box and glue panels of paper onto the sides.
- Create a handle by threading a pipe cleaner through two small holes, then construct a bright flag out of craft paper and fasten with a brad.
Please share if you like efforts. Keep creating with K4craft!