DIY: SNOWMAN FOR CHRISTMAS:
It is one of the symbolic things associated with Christmas. Creating a snowman craft provides an entertaining, creative way to get some fresh air on a lazy winter day. So, here is a no sew snowman to display in our home, to give as gifts, or as toys for children to play. Image via: Youtube
- Rubber band
- Push pins
1. At first, to make this amazing stuff for yourself all you need is a white sock for making it.
2. Now, cut the lower portion of the socks with the help of a scissor and separate the upper portion as it is of no use.
3. Then take the lower portion of the socks and fill it with some rice.
4. Seal the top with the help of a rubber band.
5. Use another rubber band to make his lower part of the body.
6. Then take a red socks and cut the shape for making the hat.
7. With the same sock (red one), make a scarf for him.
8. Then use push pins for the buttons and place them in the center of his body.
9. Now, glue the eyes and the nose with the help of glue gun.
10. Finally your snowman is ready to decorate your home.
Have you tried making it?
If no, then what are you waiting for? Just try it!
We would love to hear your thoughts in the comment section below. And be sure to follow on Pinterest for more ideas!
Thank you for showing your love. Keep Creating with K4Craft!