The festival of rakhi is on your door! Learn how to decorate Thali for Rakhi with these amazing collection of thali decoration ideas!
Rakhi is about celebrating the siblings’ love. The ceremonious occasion commemorates the strong bond between brother and sister. Rakshabandhan is one of the biggest Hindu festivals of all times. It celebrates the love and duty of brothers and sisters towards each other.
The Rakhi Thali contains a diya, roli or tika, rice, sandalwood, incense sticks. In the Raksha bandhan thali, the rakhis are kept along with the moli.
Beautiful Rakhi Thali Decoration Ideas
Bronze Royalty Thali Decoration
Steel Thali Decoration
Pista laced Thali
Designer Thali Decorations
Ceramic Thali Decoration
Bamboo Plate Decoration
Silver Royalty Thali Decoration
Hope you like these ideas to decorate thali for rakhi.
Which one you like most? We would love to hear your thoughts in the comment section below. And be sure to follow on Pinterest for more ideas!
Thank you for visiting our website. Keep Creating with K4Craft!
You’ll Also Like
- How to Make Handmade Rakhi Designs for Rakshabandhan
- Homemade Gift Ideas for Brother on Rakhi
- DIY: Paper Quilling “Pair Rakhi” making tuturial for Raksha Bandhan
- 5 Best Handmade Rakhi ideas for Rakshabandhan
- Easy Quilling Teddy Bear Rakhi for Kids – Raksha Bandhan
- Video Tutorial: 20+ Best ideas to make Rakhi at home for Rakshabandhan