“Mother’s Day Craft Contest”, run by K4craft is open to all people irrespective of nationality, gender, age and profession. In this contest, you need to submit your art and craft project related to theme ‘Mother’s Day’ (with steps involved) at K4craft and winner will be decided by open voting for the entries. The announcement of results will be made on Mother’s Day (13 May).
Winner of the Contest
Next Top 4 Entries
Deadline : 23:59 IST, 8th May 2018.
Theme of the Contest – “Mother’s Day”
- Mother’s Day Paper Crafts & Quilling – Cards, Charts etc.
- Mother’s Day Gift items,
- Mother’s Day Drawings & Paintings
- Mother’s Day Jewellery, Clothing or Henna art.
- Mother’s Day Recycled Crafts
- Mother’s Day Crochet, Clay and other DIYs
About the Prize
- FIRST PRIZE: Amazon.in Gift Vouchers Worth Rs. 1000 for Indians (Amazon.com Gift Voucher worth $20 for others)
- Goodies from K4 Craft for Next four. (Only for residents of India)
- Go to our Facebook Page and message us your craft work.
- You can also mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Mother’s Day Craft Contest Submission”.
- Your craft picture should have strip of paper with “K4craft.com” written on it. (This is important to discourage copied submission).
- You also need to mention ‘Material Used’ and brief of procedure of making along with the craft picture.
- Here you can see example of submission.
Mother’s Day (13 May) Fringed Flower Paper Card
Category: Mother’s Day Gift items
- Few Popsicle (White & Red)
- Photo with mother
- Paper sheet
- Sketch pen
- Decorating flower & stones
- Take four white Popsicle and arrange them in form of square.
- Apply glue at four (little below the) corner of square frame and stick two red Popsicle up and down horizontally.
- Again apply glue at four corner of red Popsicle and stick two red Popsicle vertically at two corner.
- Now to make stand for the frame, take three white Popsicle and apply glue on their sides to stick them to make a flat base.
- Now take two red Popsicle and apply glue on their one side and stick them above flat based created by white Popsicle.
- Take a white Popsicle and apply glue on its side and stick it vertically between red Popsicle.
- Draw a message on paper sheet with sketch. Take a red Popsicle and stick message on its upper end like a banner.
- Now take the earlier created square frame and and stick the message stick to its upper center.
- Now you can decorate square frame with flowers and decorating stones.
- Insert photo of mom between red and white Popsicle in square frame.
- Now take the flat base and attach it to the square frame to complete the photo frame. A beautiful gift for mother.
Terms & Conditions Regarding Your Submission
- The deadline for receipt of entries for the contest shall be 23:59 IST, 8th May 2018.
- It should be your original work. You are not allowed to submit on behalf of others.
- One person can submit more than one submission.
Criteria for Winner
- The deadline for receipt of entries for the contest shall be 23:59 IST, 8th May 2018. We will make all entries public by 12:00 IST, 9th May on our website http://k4craft.com.
- Winners will be decided based on number of votes received by entries. We will consider votes received by entries till 12:00 IST, 13th May 2018.
Terms & Conditions for the Contest
- The employees and interns of K4craft shall not be eligible to participate or win any prize in the competition.
- The deadline for receipt of entries for the contest shall be 23:59 IST, 8th May 2018. Any entry sought to be submitted thereafter shall not be entertained. However, the K4craft reserves its right to entertain any entry submitted after the deadline at its sole discretion, if the K4craft is satisfied that the participant’s reason for delayed submission was genuine and beyond his/her control. However, this discretion shall only be exercised in extremely deserving cases and none other. Such decision shall be final and binding and thereafter no suggestions, queries or requests in this regard shall be entertained.
- Your submission, become the sole property of the K4craft and shall not be returned to any participant thereafter including those disqualified to participate in the contest.
- This contest is being conducted purely on a “best efforts basis” and participation of “eligible participants” shall be voluntary and subject to unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions of the contest. Participants shall not be entitled to claim any damages, loss or costs from the K4craft for participation in the contest, not being qualified for a prize or for delay in delivery of the prize announced during the competition on any ground whatsoever.
- Every participant is presumed to have expressly undertaken to abide by all the rules and regulations of the competition and the decision taken by the K4craft in respect thereof as final.
We’re really looking forward to seeing some of the amazing art & craft projects you’d like to create.