“Valentine’s Day Craft Contest”, run by K4craft is open to all people irrespective of nationality, gender, age and profession. In this contest, you need to submit your art and craft project related to theme ‘Valentine’s Day’ (with details of material used and steps involved) at K4craft.
Heartiest congratulations to all the winners! Thank you all of the participants in the contest for entering.
Here the list of all the entries submitted in the contest: CLICK HERE
The announcement of results will be made on Valentine’s Day.
Theme of the Contest – “Valentine’s Day”
- Valentine’s Day Gifts
- Valentine’s Day Cards and other Paper Crafts
- Valentine’s Day Special Jewellery, Mehendi
- Valentine’s Day Drawings & Paintings
About the Prize
- FIRST PRIZE: Amazon.in Gift Vouchers or Paytm Money Worth Rs. 1000
- SECOND PRIZE: Amazon.in Gift Vouchers or Paytm Money Worth Rs. 500
- THIRD PRIZE: Amazon.in Gift Vouchers or Paytm Balance Worth Rs. 300
- Goodies from K4craft for TOP 10
- Go to our Facebook Page and message us your craft work. You can also mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Valentine’s Day Contest Submission”.
- Your craft picture should have strip of paper with “K4craft.com” written on it. (This is important to discourage copied submission).
- You also need to mention ‘Material Used’ and brief of procedure of making along with the craft picture.
- Here you can see example of submission.
Category: Valentine’s Day Cards and other Paper Crafts
- Paper Sheet (Pink, Green, Violet)
- Cut the cardboard in heart shape and glue pink colored paper on cardboard.
- Now, take a pen and scale to draw two vertical and two horizontal lines.
- To make playing paper stone, you can fold paper in heart shape of two different colors.
- Now you’re ready with your Valentine special Tik-Tak-Toe.
Terms & Conditions Regarding Your Submission
- The deadline for receipt of entries for the contest shall be 23:59 IST, 7th February 2018.
- It should be your original work. You are not allowed to submit on behalf of others.
- One person can submit more than one submission.
Criteria for Winner
- We will make all entries public by 08:00 IST on 8th February 2018 on our Facebook Page Album.
- Winners will be decided based on number of likes received by entries. We will consider likes received by entries till 08:00 IST on 14th February 2018.
- By 12:00 IST on 14th February 2018, winner will be announced and prize will be distributed in next few hours on the same day.
Terms & Conditions for the Contest
- The employees and interns of K4craft shall not be eligible to participate or win any prize in the competition.
- The deadline for receipt of entries for the contest shall be 23:59 IST, 7th February 2018.. Any entry sought to be submitted thereafter shall not be entertained. However, the K4craft reserves its right to entertain any entry submitted after the deadline at its sole discretion, if the K4craft is satisfied that the participant’s reason for delayed submission was genuine and beyond his/her control. However, this discretion shall only be exercised in extremely deserving cases and none other. Such decision shall be final and binding and thereafter no suggestions, queries or requests in this regard shall be entertained.
- Your submission, become the sole property of the K4craft and shall not be returned to any participant thereafter including those disqualified to participate in the contest.
- This contest is being conducted purely on a “best efforts basis” and participation of “eligible participants” shall be voluntary and subject to unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions of the contest. Participants shall not be entitled to claim any damages, loss or costs from the K4craft for participation in the contest, not being qualified for a prize or for delay in delivery of the prize announced during the competition on any ground whatsoever.
- Every participant is presumed to have expressly undertaken to abide by all the rules and regulations of the competition and the decision taken by the K4craft in respect thereof as final.
We’re really looking forward to seeing some of the amazing art n craft projects you’d like to create.