“International Women’s Day Craft Contest”, run by K4craft is open to all people irrespective of nationality, gender, age and profession. In this contest, you need to submit your art and craft project related to theme ‘International Women’s Day Craft Contest’ (with details of material used and steps involved) at K4craft.
Winner of the Contest
Richa Jain (2.2K Likes)
Next 4 Entries
- Neelu Gupta (Likes 853)
- Sneha Pvs (Likes 323)
- Garima srivastava (Likes 206)
- Suhasini Paturu (Likes 193)
Theme of the Contest – “Women’s Day”
- International Women’s Day Gifts
- International Women’s Day Cards and other Paper Crafts
- International Women’s Day Special Jewellery, Mehendi, Rangoli
- International Women’s Day Drawings & Paintings
About the Prize
- FIRST PRIZE: Amazon.in Gift Vouchers or Paytm Money Worth Rs. 1000
- Goodies from K4craft for next top 4 winners.
- Go to our Facebook Page and message us your craft work.
- You can also mail us at email@example.com with subject “International Women’s Day Contest Submission”.
- Your craft picture should have strip of paper with “K4craft.com” written on it. (This is important to discourage copied submission).
- You also need to mention ‘Material Used’ and brief of procedure of making along with the craft picture.
- Here you can see example of submission.
Women’s Day (8 March) Fringed Flower Paper Card
Category: International Women’s Day Cards and other Paper Crafts
- Paper Sheet (Purple, Pink, yellow)
- Slotted tool / tooth pick
- Draw an 8 shape on the sheet of paper and cut it as shown above image.
- Cut 1 cm strip on yellow sheet and 1.5 cm on white sheet.
- Use scissor to fringe the strips, paste the ends on white & yellow strips.
- Quill the strip with the help of slotted tool as shown in image.
- Cut the corners of sheet (pink) with designer scissor to decorate inside of the card.
- Paste the flower around the 8 shape.
Terms & Conditions Regarding Your Submission
- The deadline for receipt of entries for the contest shall be 23:59 IST, 5th March 2018.
- It should be your original work. You are not allowed to submit on behalf of others.
- One person can submit more than one submission.
Criteria for Winner
- We will make all entries public by 09:00 IST on 6th March 2018 on our Facebook Page Album.
- Winners will be decided based on number of likes received by entries. We will consider likes received by entries till 18:00 IST on 8th March 2018.
- By 20:00 IST on 8th March 2018, winner will be announced and prize will be distributed in next few hours on the same day.
Terms & Conditions for the Contest
- The employees and interns of K4craft shall not be eligible to participate or win any prize in the competition.
- The deadline for receipt of entries for the contest shall be 23:59 IST, 5th March 2018. Any entry sought to be submitted thereafter shall not be entertained. However, the K4craft reserves its right to entertain any entry submitted after the deadline at its sole discretion, if the K4craft is satisfied that the participant’s reason for delayed submission was genuine and beyond his/her control. However, this discretion shall only be exercised in extremely deserving cases and none other. Such decision shall be final and binding and thereafter no suggestions, queries or requests in this regard shall be entertained.
- Your submission, become the sole property of the K4craft and shall not be returned to any participant thereafter including those disqualified to participate in the contest.
- This contest is being conducted purely on a “best efforts basis” and participation of “eligible participants” shall be voluntary and subject to unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions of the contest. Participants shall not be entitled to claim any damages, loss or costs from the K4craft for participation in the contest, not being qualified for a prize or for delay in delivery of the prize announced during the competition on any ground whatsoever.
- Every participant is presumed to have expressly undertaken to abide by all the rules and regulations of the competition and the decision taken by the K4craft in respect thereof as final.
We’re really looking forward to seeing some of the amazing art n craft projects you’d like to create.