“Easter Day Craft Contest”, a special COMPETITION by K4craft is open to all people irrespective of nationality, gender, age and profession. All you have to do is make us an Easter craft item around the theme of an EGG – easy right? In this contest, you need to submit your art and craft project related to theme ‘Easter Day Craft Contest’ (with details of material used and steps involved) at K4craft.
Winner of the Contest
Neelu Gupta (900+ Likes)
Next 4 Entries
- Digvijay Singh (Likes 850+)
- Sagarkumar Gupta (Likes 700+)
- Praseetha Padmanaban (Likes 600+)
- Ashwadthy sathya narayanan (Likes 200+)
Theme of the Contest – “Easter Day”
- DIY Crafts
- Colouring, Painting or Drawing.
- Egg theme cards and other Paper Crafts
- Crochet, Sewing and Clothing.
- Cake or Food Decoration
- Jewellery – Necklace, bracelets etc.
About the Prize
- FIRST PRIZE: Amazon.in Gift Vouchers or Paytm Money Worth Rs. 1000
- Goodies from K4Craft for next top 4 winners.
- Go to our Facebook Page and message us your craft work.
- You can also mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Easter Day Contest Submission”.
- Your craft picture should have strip of paper with “K4craft.com” written on it. (This is important to discourage copied submission).
- You also need to mention ‘Material Used’ and brief of procedure of making along with the craft picture.
- Here you can see example of submission.
Easter Egg Paper Card
Category: Egg theme cards and other Paper Crafts
- Colorful Paper Sheets
- Scissor & Scale
- Paper Punch
- Fold a A4 paper sheet to divide it in two equal part and draw a egg shape using pencil
- Cut along the egg shape using scissor
- Fold the egg shapes to divide it in two half and cut along the fold.
- Apply glue along the boundary of egg shaped paper on its curved surface.
- Stick another egg shaped paper on it and press it along the boundary using fingers to make a hollow egg shaped paper design.
- Repeat the same exercise with another 2 egg shaped paper designs.
- Take another A4 paper sheet and cut a rectangle of dimension 7X10 c.m. Put this rectangle inside a hollow egg shaped and apply glue on it outer portion. Take the another egg shaped design to cover another half or rectangular sheet.
- Make it fix by applying glue in one egg shaped design.
- Take some colorful paper sheet and cut strips of different colors. Stick them on egg shaped paper one by one. Cut extra strips along the side.
Terms & Conditions Regarding Your Submission
- The deadline for receipt of entries for the contest shall be 23:59 IST, 27th March 2018.
- It should be your original work. You are not allowed to submit on behalf of others.
- One person can submit more than one submission.
Criteria for Winner
- We will make all entries public by 12:00 IST on 28th March 2018 on our Facebook Page Album.
- Winners will be decided based on number of likes received by entries. We will consider likes received by entries till 12:00 IST on 1st April 2018.
- By 20:00 IST on 1st April 2018, winner will be announced and prize will be distributed in next few hours on the same day.
Terms & Conditions for the Contest
- The employees and interns of K4craft shall not be eligible to participate or win any prize in the competition.
- The deadline for receipt of entries for the contest shall be 23:59 IST, 27th March 2018. Any entry sought to be submitted thereafter shall not be entertained. However, the K4craft reserves its right to entertain any entry submitted after the deadline at its sole discretion, if the K4craft is satisfied that the participant’s reason for delayed submission was genuine and beyond his/her control. However, this discretion shall only be exercised in extremely deserving cases and none other. Such decision shall be final and binding and thereafter no suggestions, queries or requests in this regard shall be entertained.
- Your submission, become the sole property of the K4craft and shall not be returned to any participant thereafter including those disqualified to participate in the contest.
- This contest is being conducted purely on a “best efforts basis” and participation of “eligible participants” shall be voluntary and subject to unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions of the contest. Participants shall not be entitled to claim any damages, loss or costs from the K4craft for participation in the contest, not being qualified for a prize or for delay in delivery of the prize announced during the competition on any ground whatsoever.
- Every participant is presumed to have expressly undertaken to abide by all the rules and regulations of the competition and the decision taken by the K4craft in respect thereof as final.
We’re really looking forward to seeing some of the amazing art n craft projects you’d like to create.