April 22 marks Earth Day. This day aims to draw attention to the environmental problems faced by our Mother Earth. It’s a great time to find out how we can help make the world a better, safer place – not only for today, but for future generations as well!
“Earth Day Recycled Craft Contest”, is an Art & Craft Contest by K4craft. To participate in this contest, you need to craft item around the theme of our mother Earth. In this contest, you need to submit your art and craft project related to theme ‘Earth Day Recycled Craft Contest’ (with details of material used and steps involved) at K4craft.
Deadline: 18th April 2018
Theme of the Contest – “Earth Day”
Think up an Earth Day Crafts that includes the use recycle materials and/or natural materials. One that symbolizes nature, recycling, sustainability, eco-friendliness or Earth.
Winner of the Contest
Top 5 Winners
- Two Side Photoframe (Creator : Monika Gauthham) – 161 Likes
- Mother Earth! (Creator : Federica Michela Ricci_ – 153 Likes
- Amazing Glass Work (Creator : Monika Gauthham) – 152 Likes
- Waste Bottle Decoration from Acrylic Colours (Creator : Prachi Snigdha Sahu – 126 Likes
- Doll Decoration from Newspaper dress (Creator : Patricia Marisse) – 110 Likes
About the Prize
- FIRST PRIZE: Amazon.in Gift Vouchers or Paytm Money Worth Rs. 1000
- Goodies from K4Craft for next top 4 winners.
- Up to ten of the best crafts will be featured on K4Craft website.
- Download Useful Dustbin App from Google Play.
- Go to our Facebook Page and message us your craft work.
- You can also mail us at email@example.com with subject “Earth Day Recycled Craft Contest Submission”.
- Your craft picture should have strip of paper with “K4craft.com” written on it. (This is important to discourage copied submission).
- You also need to mention ‘Material Used’ and brief of procedure of making along with the craft picture.
- Here you can see example of submission.
Felt Earth Craft:
- Recycled Felt (Green & Blue)
- Thread & Needle
- Cut the blue two felt in circular shape and stitch using thread across the boundary.
- Now take Green felt and make shapes of continents with the help of scissor and stitch them on blue felt according to the globe.
Who can Enter
Any individual, class or group!
Terms & Conditions Regarding Your Submission
- The deadline for receipt of entries for the contest shall be 23:59 IST, 18th April 2018.
- It should be your original work. You are not allowed to submit on behalf of others.
- One person can submit more than one submission.
Criteria for Winner
- We will make all entries public by 12:00 IST on 19th April 2018 on our Facebook Page Album.
- Winners will be decided based on number of likes received by entries. We will consider likes received by entries till 12:00 IST on 22nd April 2018.
- By 20:00 IST on 22nd April 2018, winner will be announced and prize will be distributed in next few hours on the same day.
Terms & Conditions for the Contest
- The employees and interns of K4craft shall not be eligible to participate or win any prize in the competition.
- The deadline for receipt of entries for the contest shall be 23:59 IST, 18th April 2018. Any entry sought to be submitted thereafter shall not be entertained. However, the K4craft reserves its right to entertain any entry submitted after the deadline at its sole discretion, if the K4craft is satisfied that the participant’s reason for delayed submission was genuine and beyond his/her control.
- Your submission, become the sole property of the K4craft and shall not be returned to any participant thereafter including those disqualified to participate in the contest.
- This contest is being conducted purely on a “best efforts basis” and participation of “eligible participants” shall be voluntary and subject to unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions of the contest.
- Every participant is presumed to have expressly undertaken to abide by all the rules and regulations of the competition and the decision taken by the K4craft in respect thereof as final.
We’re really looking forward to seeing some of the amazing art n craft projects you’d like to create.