“Diwali Rangoli Contest”, a special contest by K4 Craft (Part of K4 Media Group) is open to all people irrespective of nationality, gender, age and profession. All you have to do is make Rangoli around the theme of Diwali festival– easy right? In this contest, you need to submit your rangoli related to theme ‘Diwali’ at our Android App Radiant Rangoli.
About the Prize
1st Prize: Skybags Mint Trolley
2nd Prize: Amazon Eco Dot
3rd Prize: Sony Headphone
Goodies from our sponsor for next 7 participants.
First Prize: Jinal Shah (Total Votes = 24)
Second Prize: Pushpa Bhaisora (Total Votes = 20)
Third Prize: Komal (Total Votes = 19)
List of next seven winners (not in order) for goodies:
- Samashti Sharma
- Go to play store and Download our Radiant Rangoli android app and login with your details.
- Submit your original rangoli and choose category “Rangoli Contest”. [Submit your own creation. We will ban your account if there is case of copyright infringement]
Terms & Conditions Regarding Your Submission
- The deadline for receipt of entries for the contest shall be 23:59 IST, 23rd October 2019.
- It should be your original work related to Diwali. You are not allowed to submit on behalf of others.
- You can submit multiple entries but we will select only one of them.
Criteria for Winner
- We will select 30 best entries from all the submitted entries (Please make sure that you submit only creative rangoli designs)
- We will make selected 30 entries public by 18:00 IST on 24th October 2019 at our app Radiant Rangoli.
- Winners will be decided based on number of likes received by entries.We will consider likes received till 18:00 IST on 28th October 2019.
- We will announce result by 21:00 IST on 28th October 2019.
Terms & Conditions for the Contest
- The employees of K4 Media shall not be eligible to participate or win any prize in the competition.
- The deadline for receipt of entries for the contest shall be 23:59 IST, 23rd October 2019. Any entry sought to be submitted thereafter shall not be entertained. However, the K4 Craft reserves its right to entertain any entry submitted after the deadline at its sole discretion, if the K4 Craft is satisfied that the participant’s reason for delayed submission was genuine and beyond his/her control. However, this discretion shall only be exercised in extremely deserving cases and none other. Such decision shall be final and binding and thereafter no suggestions, queries or requests in this regard shall be entertained.
- We will have non-exclusive copyright to share your work at out platforms including those disqualified to participate in the contest.
- This contest is being conducted purely on a “best efforts basis” and participation of “eligible participants” shall be voluntary and subject to unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions of the contest. Participants shall not be entitled to claim any damages, loss or costs from the K4 Media for participation in the contest, not being qualified for a prize or for delay in delivery of the prize announced during the competition on any ground whatsoever.
- Every participant is presumed to have expressly undertaken to abide by all the rules and regulations of the competition and the decision taken by the K4 Craft in respect thereof as final.
We’re really looking forward to seeing some of the amazing rangoli designs you’d like to create. If you have any query, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org