Peppa The Pig is an adorable and fun little pig who lives with her little brother George Pig and their parents, Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig. She’s an energetic 4-year-old who spends her time playing with her brother and her friends, going to her playgroup and just enjoying her day with the rest of the Pig family.
Like every kindergartener, Peppa is highly curious and smart but also stubborn and is known to throw her fair share of tantrums. She’s wrong at times and mischievous in her own way but she’s never shy to own up to her mistakes and apologize. These attributes have made Peppa The Pig is a relatable character to children all over the world and I’m sure your kid is obsessed with her too.
Well, why don’t we have some fun and try to draw everyone’s favourite cartoon pig?
Things You’ll Need:
- Colour pencils/crayons
Step by Step Instructions
- Let’s start by drawing the body. For this, we’re simply gonna draw a dress shape.
2. Let’s draw her head. Start by drawing a curved shape at the base of the head. Now extend the curved shape to depict the snout. Try to make it as close to the drawing given below, as possible.
3. For her legs, simply draw two parallel straight lines. Draw a small oval shape at the end of each line for the feet.
4. Draw a small spiral at the backside of her body for the tail. Draw two thin lines on either side of her body for the arms. Draw three small lines at the end of each arm for the fingers. We’re almost done!
6. Now comes the most important part. Draw a curved line for her smile and finish your drawing by drawing two small eyes.
With that, your Peppa The Pig drawing is complete! Wasn’t that fun? Drawing can be a fun experience and it can be even more satisfying when you end up with a beautiful drawing at the end of the activity. When children feel proud of their work, they feel positive and motivated to nurture that habit and keep coming back to it. With these easy steps, any beginner, no matter how inexperienced can draw their favourite cartoon character and feel accomplished.
Get your step-by-step drawing instructions from K4 Craft and get started today!