Category: Flower Craft

• How to make a flower crown

How to make a flower crown

I recycled some thrift store flowers to make a flower crown. I also used some wire and yarn to make the crown shape.

• Duplex flowers

Duplex flowers

Duplex paper flowers…

• How to Make Paper Quilling Wall Hangers For Room Decoration

How to Make Paper Quilling Wall Hangers For Room Decoration

Paper quilling is a terrific craft for beginners. It’s easy to learn, inexpensive and loads of fun, I have made so many beautiful creations Required Material: 1⃣ Paper Strips 2⃣ Slotted Quilling tool 3⃣ Quilling mini mold 4⃣ Crimper tool 5⃣ Quilling Comb 6⃣ Glue 7⃣ Border buddy 8⃣ Scissor

• How to Make Jute Flowers with Our Own Hands

How to Make Jute Flowers with Our Own Hands

Flowers from burlap are usually simple to manufacture and do not require expensive materials for manufacturing. Ready-made flowers can be used to make various decorative elements. For example, it can be both an independent bouquet, and part of an element, such as a Christmas wreath, a frame for photos, packing and much more, here the…

• How to Make Beautiful Flowers from Wire and Thread

How to Make Beautiful Flowers from Wire and Thread

I’ll show you how to make a very simple flower of thread and wire . This technique is called Gnutella. Materials: Threads, floss Wire, Shpachka or borehole, Scissors, Gypsum, Old wooden clothespins, plastic Jar, Teip Feed ,Beads large yellow or white Let’s start: 1. Take shpachku or needle and pulls her wire. Cut off and…

• How to Make Satin Ribbon Flowers with Dress Designs

How to Make Satin Ribbon Flowers with Dress Designs

Beautiful Satin Ribbon Flowers with Dress Designs:

• How To Make a Origami Paper Rose Bouquet

How To Make a Origami Paper Rose Bouquet

Beautiful Origami Paper Rose Bouquet:

• How To Make DIY Colorful Leaves Using Paper

How To Make DIY Colorful Leaves Using Paper

Leaves are often unseen and unsung for their beauty, wide variety of colors, shapes, textures and sheer simplicity. Leaves are one of the finest creations of nature. We can easily make colorful leaves using paper at home. It is one of the awesome and easy  crafts that will bring out colorful results and even kids…

• How to Make Paper Flowers

How to Make Paper Flowers

Fantasy On The Theme Of Paper Flowers: I liked the manufacturing process, that when the envelopes were ready, I wanted to do more flowers. And as the time was a “wagon” – only 2 am:) … … then I decided to experiment with the shape of a leaf. This photo was trying midway other colors.…

• How to Make a DIY Wedding Bouquet (Tutorial)

How to Make a DIY Wedding Bouquet (Tutorial)

DIY doesn’t save the world, and it isn’t always cheaper. But when it comes to wedding flowers I personally feel that the latter of the two should be true. When you hire a florist you are not only price quoted for the flowers, but also the labor put into making your floral arrangements. So, if you…