Category: Fashion

• TWO WAYS TO DIY MINI HATS HAIRCLIPS

TWO WAYS TO DIY MINI HATS HAIRCLIPS

Make a hat hairclips from plastic cap. It’s fun to do it with your kids.

• Dress up in Tri-Colours on 15th August Independence Day

Dress up in Tri-Colours on 15th August Independence Day

Independence Day is round the corner and everyone is wondering what to wear. Schools, colleges and offices follow the tri-color theme to celebrate the occasion. This year is the 71th anniversary of independence and we need to commemorate the occasion with true vigor and patriotism. Every year, we incorporate the tricolor in the dress code in…

• How to Transform your Flip Flops with Mod Podge and Jewelry – Step By Step

How to Transform your Flip Flops with Mod Podge and Jewelry – Step By Step

I love flip flops but they’re just so….plain. With a few supplies and a little bling from Styled by Tori Spelling, I completely transformed my clearance flip flops. This post was originally published at Crafts Unleashed, where I am a Design Team Member. Since Spring Break is around the corner, I thought this would be…

• How to Make a Beautiful Messenger Bag with Patch Loom

How to Make a Beautiful Messenger Bag with Patch Loom

Today’s step-by-step teaches you how to assemble a messenger bag with patch loom, but what if I told you it should have been a regatta, would you believe it? Has it happened to you to get a recipe from the internet or magazine and only for more than half of the project walking you realize…

• How to Make Wallet from Cardboard

How to Make Wallet from Cardboard

It is not today that I indicate the courses and materials created by the Showcase of Handicrafts especially for those who are beginning to learn a new technique. Today will not be different, the course changes but the source are the same I received to test the carton kit with Ana Cristina composed of 1…

• Arabic Mehndi Design for Hand – Raksha Bandhan 2017

Arabic Mehndi Design for Hand – Raksha Bandhan 2017

Arabic mehndi design that give conventional edge to the brides and the women celebrating the auspicious festivals. Most Beautiful Arabic Mehndi Designs for Every Occasion. Step by Step Best Arabic Mehndi Design with images and video. Hope you like this Arabic mehndi design.

• Stylish Mehendi Designs For Hands To Inspire You

Stylish Mehendi Designs For Hands To Inspire You

Henna mehndi design are getting extreme popularity worldwide. However, they are quite similar to the Indian Mehndi styles. Some of the Arabic Mehndi designs are terribly tough styles as chain. stylish mehndi plays a key role in a Indian wedding and a bride is imperfect without Mehndi. Hope you like these stylish Henna mehndi designs.…

• How to: Easy Crown Braid (Tutorial)

How to: Easy Crown Braid (Tutorial)

Here’s another take on the Dutch braid, but wrapped around your whole crown! If you think you’ve got your technique down, this braid will put your skills (and perhaps your patience) to the test. Don’t get discouraged if this braid takes many attempts to get the results you want! If you find yourself getting frustrated…

• Classy Mehndi Designs For Hands Step By Step

Classy Mehndi Designs For Hands Step By Step

Classy Simple Mehndi Designs For Hands Step By Step The Henna Designs. See also Picturesque Simple Mehndi Designs For Hands- Step By Step Henna Designs. Here we have another image Magnificent Simple Mehndi Designs For Hands. We hope you enjoyed it and if you want to download the pictures in high quality, simply right click the…

• How to make wicker handbag – Step by step

How to make wicker handbag – Step by step